200 Hours with a Bradley Stand-on Mower - The good, the bad, and the ugly
Ben reflects back on his time with his Bradley / Parklander stand-on mower, now that it has clicked over 200 hours.
In addition to covering the pros and cons of the mower, Ben points out the many go-go-gadget mower mods that have been bolted on, including:
- Catch Pro Grass Catcher - Aluminium grass catcher
- ZTR Trimmer rack - a rack so you always have your trimmer with you
- Cup Caddy - magnetic holder for drinks, keys, etc
- Advanced Chute System - mulch or throw your clippings
- Sit on seat - bolt on seat for your stander